Hi Marcin,

On Friday, 2007-04-13 12:08:32 +0200, Marcin Mi�?kowski wrote:

> I started wondering, in reference to issue #17169, if the solution could
> be customizing BreakIterator for French, so that it would treat the
> sequence " «" or "» " as a single token (note that the normal space
> would be the part of the token). This way we could solve the bug by
> simply adding the proper definition to AutoCorrect. I'm not sure if how
> much autocorrect depends on BreakIterator rules here.

I doubt the BreakIterator is involved with AutoCorrection. Anyway, even
if it was, I don't see how adding that quote-space sequence to whatever
rule should solve the issue of adding a NBSP before punctuation marks?

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to this [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use