Hi Alexandro,

based on the recent information, I think that we can proceed with the following schedule:

All teams: please continue to translate on Pootle: deadline for translation completion is: Monday, November 26th.
We will then update the Pootle content on November 26 - 29th
November 29th - December 13th - second translation round.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

Alexandro Colorado ha scritto:
Yes I understand and we have been working hard these past days to get it done. However since the first hand of was delayed by one week I wonder how this affect the rest of the groups.