On 28/05/2008, at 12:25 PM, tora - Takamichi Akiyama wrote:

Sorry for multiple posts.

Not at all: thankyou very much, Tora, for your helpful suggestions. :)

>> Clytie Siddall wrote:
>>> Looking at our new Help translation, I realize that we have a problem
>>> with the underlined links.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Fix_Help_Issues#Tweaking_appearance

This is a good page, too.

Once I edit these CSS files (and I now remember doing that once before to set fonts appropriate to our language), how do I submit them? My CVS account doesn't seem to cover the doc. branch.

Should I submit an issue asking for them to be added to documentation/ helpcontent2/source/auxiliary/vi ?

Thankyou very much for your help with this. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n