http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Fix_Help_Issues#Tweaking_appearance

Clytie Siddall wrote:
This is a good page, too.

I have only added the last section Tweaking_appearance to the existing
page created and maintained by Ufi, St, and Fpe -- according to the
'history' of the page.

Once I edit these CSS files (and I now remember doing that once before to set fonts appropriate to our language), how do I submit them? My CVS account doesn't seem to cover the doc. branch.

Should I submit an issue asking for them to be added to documentation/helpcontent2/source/auxiliary/vi ?

I am not sure, but I think you are on the right track.

Regards,
Tora