Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
I hate to say but a tester doesn't love to see the code :).
As I said in #94453, it is in the installation wizard.
The string is: "Muốn xem lại hoặc sửa đổi bất cứ thiết lập"

I am afraid, but that information written in local language
is not helpful for non-Vietnamese people. You can type it and
understand it, but nobody else can type it or even understand it.

It would be helpful if you download an English version of OOo 3.0
and do the installation process until the dialog appears and take
a snapshot, and then cancel the process.

Given that string, how to find the code that displays it?

Normally,
1) Find a corresponding English text first.
2) Look for the English text in the source code *.src.
3) Find out an identifier of the text.
4) Find out a corresponding source code *.cxx.

Alternatively,
1) Look for the localized text in the source code localize.sdf.
2) Find out an identifier of the text.
3) Find out a resource file *.src
4) Find out a corresponding source code *.cxx.

If you want to do it by yourself:
1) Download source files of OOo 3.0.
2) Extract OOo_3.0.0_src_l10n.tar.bz2 first.
3) Search for the localized text from file name 'localize.sdf'
   There are several 'localize.sdf' in the source tree.
   The line that is found contains some fields separated by TAB.
   the first one addresses the module which the text belong to.
   the second one addresses its source file.
   the third to ... addresses corresponding identifier.
   the 10h one addresses language.
   the 11th one is the text.
4) Extrace OOo_3.0.0_src_core.tar.bz2 and OOo_3.0.0_src_system.tar.bz2.
5) Look for the source file and identifier.

The way to fix this type of problem would be to enlarge the size
of text box. Or, review the translation and shorten the translation.

Changing font size might not be preferable, which might affect
all language versions.

Regards,
Tora