2009/9/7 Olivier Hallot <ohal...@scinergy.com.br>:
> Hi Frank
>
> Yes I noticed all three issues you listed but I work with Pootle which has
> M54 loaded and I just finished the job yesterday...

Now I understand why not many translators chimed in. If they would see
m57 in Pootle ... Well, Olivier, I am glad you did not experience it
on your language files :)

Frank et al.,
>> We need to know if we should roll back the changes listed
>> above that were introduced with m57 (this does not apply
>> to the relevant content changes, just the changes
>> listed above).
>>
>> *It's important that we get feedback by tomorrow, or else
>> our deadline fort the last help cws runs out*

I agree with Andre, especially as a lot of teams work from Pootle; as
I updated from m54 to m55 and then m56, as far as I remember, m55 to
m56 has no changes in strings, and m54 to m55 only some, so reverting
this help cws in m57 for the time being would probably be the best
idea.

If in this short time the help team can go through the changes
included in this CWS and extract those that really change and enrich
help content (content-wise, by explaining new features etc.) or
correct appalling mistakes, you may try to create a sister CWS with
those changes but without 6- and 9-blanks added and tags changed - and
get it in 3.2. If that is not doable in this time-frame, let this CWS
be reworked on and included on the road to 3.3 (the sooner the
better).

If you can revert this CWS in m58, and then update Pootle from m54 to
m58, most of language teams will think nothing strange happened at all
on the road to 3.2 ;)

Lp, m.