Hi Rafaella, Hi Frank

Thank you very much for your kind attention to the issue.

Best regards,

Olivier

Em 23-06-2010 14:21, Rafaella Braconi escreveu:
This is great news! Thank you Frank for all your work!

@ all Pootle Users:
as Frank has said, the previous translations have been restored. You can now proceed with the translation work.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

Frank Mau ha scritto:
Ok, restored module CUI for all languages (if available). TMX files comes tomorrow.

Cheers,
Frank

Rafaella Braconi schrieb:
Hi Paolo, All,

There is no need to provide them for italian, I created by myself using 3.2.1 translations and made it available to translators. Of course having them in an official repository would be better, but it not a big issue..
Frank just told me that he will be providing the OOo 3.2.1 tmx files. Also, he is restoring the status of the CUI module by using the previous translations.

So please stay tuned and wait till the status of the http://pootle.sunvirtuallab.com/xx/openoffice_org/cui folder is restored. This applies to all languages.

Thanks,

Olivier Hallot
OpenOffice.org L10n Leader for Brazilian Portuguese
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil