Hello everybody,

I'm experiencing weird things with Pootle in Spanish translation after last update.

I've created a goal (namely OOo-3_3-UI) and made some assignments to our translators.

Problems start with some of the links:
- Sometimes 'Quick translate my strings' skips some of the untranslated/fuzzy strings, but 'Quick translate' doesn't. So, perhaps, the problem arises with assignments. - When I was reviewing, using the link 'Check suggestions', under a specific folder (e.g. 'sc') it tooked me to files under another folder (for instance, 'scp2'), and it also skips some strings, or takes you to strings that don't have any suggestions (??).

Besides those problems, right now, I'm getting (again) the 503 http error.

We're on a hurry to get to the deadline (july 15), but we're worried about these Pootle errors that make our work much harder.

I hope someone could take a deeper look (Frank?) on Pootle's performance to enlighten our work.

Best regards,

Santiago