El 11/07/2010 05:37, en/na Santiago Bosio ha escrit:
- Sometimes 'Quick translate my strings' skips some of the untranslated/fuzzy strings, but 'Quick translate' doesn't. So, perhaps, the problem arises with assignments.
I'm encountering the same problem in Pootle for Catalan.
However, I'm not using assignments, but just the generic "Quick Translate" feature. So it's not only limited to "Quick translate my strings". Sometimes it skips untranslated/fuzzy strings (I know because the editing field is place in a string and I see that previous strings are also fuzzy and even untranslated)

As a side note, and as far as I know, this kind of messages dealing with Pootle should be sent to the [l10n-tools] list instead of [l10n-dev], although a moderator can confirm...

salut
jordi s