Hi Santiago,

On 25.08.10 17:58, Santiago Bosio wrote:
Rafaella Braconi escribió:
Dear All,

this is a reminder that builds are available at the below location, as announced by Vladimir. Deadline for providing fixes is September 2nd. Please make sure to inform the list immediately in case of critical issues. In case of possible show stoppers, don't hesitate to nominate your issue to the releases list.

For all the ones who would like to test the new features, please note that TCM has a special scenario with latest test cases to test the new features (thanks Joost!).

Kind Regards,
Rafaella
Rafaella:

I just need a clarification here. The fixes that we can provide until september 2nd. need to be notified by entering issues, or can we just correct the errors on the Pootle server and after the deadline you will capture a new snapshot for the final translation?
please do correct them in pootle directly. We will pick up again the translations. A short notice to the list that you have updated Pootle is welcome :-) .

Thanks,
Rafaella

Best regards,

Santiago