Hi Jordi,

as the l10n process always "recapture" all strings I don't know what went wrong here. Can you please give some examples what strings are missing (string+filename+id) so we can check here in the chain pootle->export->source where those strings were lost? Frank exported the strings on September 7th .

Cheers,
Ivo

Jordi Serratosa wrote:
 Hi
I just downloaded and installed the latest OOo-Dev_OOO330m7 build for Catalan and I realise that some strings in help are in English. I also installed and checked in previous ooo330l10n2 build and the same English strings appear. All help files were 100% ready on Aug 20th at 9:45 AM. I was hoping I was in time for the Aug 19th l10n deadline, but obviously the files were picked up before that time from Pootle. So, I'd kindly request that for the next CWS or DEV build the Catalan Pootle files were "retaken" so that next test build contains a 100% finished translation.

In my opinion, the l10n process should "recapture" the Pootle files for each language before generating each build, to ensure the test build contains the latest translations.

salut
jordi s
Catalan l10n team