Hi Dick
Thanks for your explanation. I tried to get the sdf myself to run gsicheck again and see if the Catalan files were fixed, but I did not succeed to build the sdf. I downloaded the English source .sdf file to specify as template, but still it did not work for me.
Probably I didn't put the files in the correct directory structure.

I'm interested in gsichecks rather that pootle checks because, apart from the mentioned false positives, its the gsicheck which decides which string makes it to the build and which is discarded...

So, will there be a possibility to get another gsicheck report just in case there are outstanding errors?

salut
jordi s

El 17/09/2010 12:39, en/na Dick Groskamp ha escrit: