Dear All,

in TCM there is a new Test Case (thanks Joost!) that describes how to check if in Calc a function name has been used more than once. The test case points to a document (thanks Oliver!) that needs to be loaded in your version.

I encourage all l10n teams to carry out this test as double function names in the product are definitively show stoppers and it's important to detect and to fix them as soon as possible.

The test case I am referring to can be found at:
http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_testcase.cgi?tcm_config=newooo&action=edit_testcase&cid=110142&product_id=5&category_id=24&type=l10n&search_cid=&parent=query_testcase&category_id_save=24&type_save=
under Calc-6
The document you need to open can be found at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Spreadsheet_function_names

Thanks,