Hi
I see the latest translation drop basically was changing file:
\sdext\source\minimizer\registry\data\org\openoffice\Office\extension.po

Particularly, %EXTENSIONNAME and "Oracle Presentation Minimizer" was changed into:
@MINIMIZEREXTENSIONPRODUCTNAME@

In previous version of the file, there was the following string:

#: SunPresentationMinimizer.xcu#.SunPresentationMinimizer.Strings.STR_SUN_OPTIMIZATION_WIZARD2.value.text msgctxt "SunPresentationMinimizer.xcu#.SunPresentationMinimizer.Strings.STR_SUN_OPTIMIZATION_WIZARD2.value.text"
msgid "Oracle Presentation Minimizer"
msgstr "Minimitzador de presentacions d'Oracle"

which was now changed into:

#: SunPresentationMinimizer.xcu#.SunPresentationMinimizer.Strings.STR_SUN_OPTIMIZATION_WIZARD2.value.text
msgid "@MINIMIZEREXTENSIONPRODUCTNAME@"
msgstr "@MINIMIZEREXTENSIONPRODUCTNAME@"

Question is: What will @MINIMIZEREXTENSIONPRODUCTNAME@ resolve to?
If it is actually "Oracle Presentation Minimizer", is this string provided for translation somewhere else or will remain in English? We need to know because it affects the article to be used whenever @MINIMIZEREXTENSIONPRODUCTNAME@ appears

salut
jordi s
Catalan l10n team