Hi
On the topic of different files in old and new Pootle, for Catalan it says (for UI):
Old Pootle: 230 files
New Pootle: 226 files

I ran a file comparison and these are the differences:

This 1 file is *new* (it did not exist in the old Pootle server):
\sd\source\ui\slidesorter\view.po

These files have been removed in the new Pootle server:
\filter\source\graphicfilter\egif.po
\filter\source\graphicfilter\eos2met.po
\filter\source\graphicfilter\epbm.po
\filter\source\graphicfilter\epgm.po
\filter\source\graphicfilter\epict.po
\filter\source\graphicfilter\eppm.po

Is that intentional and correct?

salut
jordi s

El 06/11/2010 12:10, en/na Lior Kaplan ha escrit: