Dear All,

Let me start with a big THANK YOU to all the native-language teams who have so greatly contributed to the OpenOffice.org 3.3 version! We saw great contributions in the translation, testing and release areas. The outcome of all of this is on the download page, showing a quite good number of released languages and a great number of language versions.

Now, the deadline to approve the l10n builds vs. language packs for distribution has passed and I would like to provide you with detailed information on how we will complete the l10n release of OpenOffice.org 3.3.

Basically, we will automatically approve and distribute all RC10 builds/language packs which have not been approved by the native-language teams. Please note that all languages for which a team has actively tested, approved and requested the distribution, will be left out from this process unless they explicitly ask our support for distribution. The teams I am referring to are: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/L10nReleases . All other languages will be automatically distributed.

The l10n automatic process will be completed by the end of the week.

If any questions or concerns, please do hot hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,