Hi Thorsten,

+1 from my side.

Kind regards, Joost

By the way I saw on the download page, that only a few L10N team had
the possibility to release install sets for Solaris (Intel and Sparc).
I know that this isn't so easy because of the missing hardware. So I
want to ask the L10N teams, which release other platforms, if we should
help you with this task.

The language I mean :
Catalan, Danish, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Europ.),
Russian and Vietnamese.

What we are doing :
We will do automated testing only. Which means, the install sets will
be installed automatically and a small set of test cases will run
automatically on the installed office too. With this tests the general
functionality is guaranteed and you checked the localization anyway on
the other platforms. This guarantees a high quality of the product on
this platforms too.

Do you have any objection?