Hi Andrea,

both are two separate installations and the data used on the server
Rafaella announced is a fresh copy from Sunvirtuallab. Data added to
Sunvirtuallab servers from now on will get lost once the servers are
shutdown..

So please use the new one from now.

Regards
 Helge

Am 17.02.2011 15:37, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Rafaella Braconi ha scritto:
>> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access the
>> TCM tool from the following link:
>> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>
> Thanks! We will update our pages linking to TCM too.
>
>> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
>> it in the next weeks.
>
> I see I can still login on both and I see the same content. Is the
> QUASTe one sharing data with the Sunvirtuallab one (i.e., if I change a
> user password at the Sunvirtuallab one the change propagates to the
> QUASTe one too) or they are two separate installations (and so any
> changes made from now on to the Sunvirtuallab one will be lost when it
> is closed in a few weeks)?
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG        Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                            Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                           OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org                mailto:h...@openoffice.org
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E