On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Sam Spilsbury <smspil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone
(...)

I wish to make it clear: I have not been active and while I still have
an interest in the project, it's much better to let someone else take
my place. I should've said this months ago.

Hopefully my fellow contributors are less disappointed in me than I
am. I joined the council with every good intention but real-life and
other similar activities got the better of me. I originally just
wanted to hack, and somehow ended up on a council a couple of years
later.

On a related note: If someone wants to "officially" take over my
plugins, you are free to do so. I will answer any development-related
direct mail regarding my original plugins (eZoom, opacify, addhelper,
maximumize, shelf, "trailfocus") and compiz-manager if you need input
or clarification, but do not want to impose any restrictions on any
level what-so-ever on the code.

- Kristian
PS: I read my private e-mail sporadically these days, if it's urgent,
you may want to search out my work-mail.