Am 2014-03-09 21:02, schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
So based on the discussion could we go with the following:

/src/main
    * are files required during compile time (production)

/src/test
    * are files required during test time (unit testing; based on naming
schema we could also have integration tests here)

/src/it
    * are files required during integration tests (primarily for plugins)

/src/assembly
    * for assembly descriptors and appropriate filter property files.

The /src/it/ should be added to the default folder layout page.

+1

You forgot: src/site.

Always use a relative path in the docs otherwise it could be misinterpreted.

Michael