I don't agree. This is a project, not a product and if no one looks at
something for 2 years then no one cares. We are not erasing the issues and if
someone does care enough to ask to reopen an issue then that's great. But I've
tried to purge down the list to something manageable twice now and it keeps
growing so I highly appreciate what Michael is doing because it's unmanageable
right now. And now that he's done that I have some motivation again to look
through the issues so kudos to Michael. Nothing stops anyone from going through
and reopening something, I don't think we need group scrubbing sessions. I
think core committers need to go through and help curate the issues on a more
regular basis.