Le samedi 7 mars 2015 13:06:26 Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :
> > There is nothing stoping you from releasing 3.3.0 on Java 6 now, and 3.4.0
> > on Java 7 in a few weeks.
>
> what I don't like with this plan is that it is exactly what happened with
> 3.1.1 then 3.2.1:
and before 2.1.0 vs 2.2.0

and the only cause (IIRC) is that we had a schedule, then thought it would be
good to upgrade, but didn't change the schedule to have 1 to 2 weeks to test

if we decide to take 2 weeks to integrate some improvements that the upgrade
permits and test, would the upgrade to 3.3.0 be ok?

Regards,

Hervé