Hi,

Dan and Andreas, you're in maven-developers groups = what is expected

Then if you can't do anything useful, yes, there is some part missing in the
config: we'll need to figure out which one :)

Currently, the pattern applied to the Maven projects regarding roles is:
- role Administrators = maven-administrators
- role Developers = maven-developers
which seems logical

looking at Permissions, I see that most permissions are set on PMC and
Committers roles, but absolutely no permission is set on Developers role: I
thing it is the problem!

To test another config on one project before doing it on every other, let's try
on SUREFIRE:
I just configured role PMC for maven-administrators and role Committers for
maven-developers

Can you check what actions this lets you do and if somthing is still missing,
please?

Regards

Hervé