Le samedi 11 avril 2015 15:24:59 Kristian Rosenvold a écrit :
> If committers cannot "manage versions" with option 1, I think we
> should do option 2,  since it would make the release process
> increasingly complex for committers and increase the number of
> interactions required.
you need to manage version exactly at the same time you need to contact the
PMC for publication of the release: I don't think the process is really more
complex, but the PMC will have more work than /dist + board report: now he
will have to mark the release on Jira and create next version

I think we can start with option 1 and see in a few weeks if there are
unexpected issues

Regards,

Hervé