Hi Petar,

On 8/15/15 8:00 PM, Petar Tahchiev wrote:
Oh,

i'm sorry - I didn't mean to mess it up. About the promotion to maven
central I checked it is already there, that's why I sent the email:

> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/archetype/archetype-catalog/

You have taken a look into the folder struture which is (most of the times) very fast yes...but not waited for the search index (http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.maven.archetype%22%20a%3A%22maven-archetype%22) which tooks longer...yes...

The announcement template I copied from the previous maven-archetype
announcement email (version 2.3).

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/201503.mbox/%3CCALhtWke9JodkXyMRGij%3DnYhqx0yJWuQd5WVhxBP2f-L3cPcgkA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

You shouldn't copy from existing ones, cause they could be wrong which is the case here...

Best is to follow the release procedure....which is really like working through a TODO list...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise