i thought about that too, except that in a monorepo situation, I don't want
the don't want the changed pom to get pushed back in a commit, and I don't
want one of the those changelists in my IDE labeled "do not commit" to
facilitate that.

Rationale: Just because I've subset my checkout/clone doesn't mean that all
users of the same repo want to.

It was implied, but I'll call it out:  .full-module-list.txt is in
.gitignore (etc), and that it's easily regenerate per the 'find' command.

Regards,

- Paul