100% agree that teams not using this feature should be able to carry on
unchanged. If the likes of JetBrains have to do extra code for the short-hand
inside <module/> that Robert proposed, then I'm sure they'll agree with me that
that is the cost of doing business. And from that they can choose to delay it
too, or wait for a PR from someone who has cloned their GH repo.

Sent from my iPhone