> Hi, I am a contributor of openSUSE Linux. I am packaging maven package.
>
> Building maven from source requires internet connection and downloads extra
> packages. However, the openSUSE build server doesn't allow any downloads from
> internet while building. So I want to ask if I can build maven totally
> offline, without checking and downloading dependencies from internet?

Don't. Don't do the same as done here:
https://www.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/fedora/25/s390x/m/maven-3.3.9-6.fc25.noarch.html

The completely disassembled your tarball and build Maven theirselves. This is a
non-canoncial build which we are likely not going to support! The modifications
to this aren't known to us. Rather untar our offical tarball and rebuilt your
package.

Though, you have to grab the tarball from the Internet somehow.

Michael