Hi everyone, I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with the PDF plugin,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPDF-62. Root cause seems to be
that the reportPlugins:
    @Parameter( readonly = true )
    private org.apache.maven.reporting.exec.ReportPlugin[] reportPlugins;

are not injected to the Mojo plugin and that at some point in time the
behavior had changed. Does anyone know approximately when this
occurred or what version the change was in effect?

Moving on, I also checked out the maven-site plugin as it performs the
same task and found nearly identical code for the parts referring to
the reporting plugins, except that when ran, the reportPlugins
parameter is populated by maven. I'm not too sure what the delta is
here nor do I know where to look, but if anyone has any clues or
pointers to what could be wrong or areas to look at it, I'm all ears.
Is there perhaps some resource file or magic string in play?

Related question, where does the parameter injection happen?

Finally, I also didn't find any other references to how the site
plugin causes the report plugins to fire off. Is there any good
resources that I can read up on the current workflow and/or
architecture of all things related to report plugins and site
generation?

Thanks!