Am 2017-06-18 um 15:45 schrieb Paul Hammant:
In order to be able to build a composite 'trunk' for all components of
maven (that are org.apache.*) can we move the remaining things left in
Subversion to Git, and mirror them to Github?

`git submodule` (etc) would be how we'd recreate a developer experience
that felt like a single trunk that would be cloneable in a single command.

This have been discussed, afaik, for the plugins already. That would result in an explosion of repositories. It wasn't worthwhile.