Hi Karl,
the first "public and official" version is here:

https://github.com/kiegroup/kie-wb-common/tree/master/kie-wb-common-services/kie-wb-common-compiler

one of the changes to do for the contribution is to replace our git FS NIO2
implementation with the JDK NIO2.

p.s.: One nice side effects of some concurrent test was the discover of
some bugs not visibles with the usual way to use with a single user

Best
Max

> Hi,
>
> is the code somewhere available? Usable ?
>

> kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>

> On 06/08/18 13:15, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 06/08/18 11:16, Massimiliano Dessì wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> as a part of my daily job in Red Hat
>>> I've worked on a "customization" of Maven for our Kie Workbench used with
>>> Drools, JBPM and Optaplanner.
>>> The starting point was exports Objects created by Drools inside our Maven
>>> plugin, but the features are growed a lot.
>>>
>>> A brief and not exhaustive list of the features:
>>> -From static file producer to in memory producer and exporter
>>> -Reusable internal components to optimize memory footprint and time of
>>> execution
>>> -Maven like a builder Daemon
>>> -Configurable behaviour using a pipeline of decorators
>>> -Stateless (when possible)
>>> -Concurrent builds and concurrent logs
>>> -Cloud enabled
>>> -Local and remote executions
>>> -Plugins turned from FileSystem based to in memory based
>>> -Async API to consume build result
>>> -Incremental builds
>>>
>>> The current version is based on the Maven 3.3.9 but could be easily
>>> updated
>>> and is in our plans in the next months.
>>> Currently we have four modules plus other testing module and the
>>> offprocess
>>> module is under development.
>>>
>>> core
>>> service
>>> maven-plugins (plugins turned from FS to in memory)
>>> distribution
>>>
>>> Preso with details:
>>> https://www.slideshare.net/desmax74/when-old-meets-new-turni
>>> ng-maven-into-a-high-scalable-resource-efficient-cloud-

--
http://twitter.com/desmax74
http://www.linkedin.com/in/desmax74