Hi,

this is a question related to the usage of Maven or better of Central repository which should be asked on the users list instead of the Dev list.

Apart from that:

The ojdbc drivers are from Oracle and will never be added to the central repositories based on License restrictions of Oracle.

The only clean solution is to have a repository manager in your company and upload them into your repository manager. This requires to download them from Oracle and acknowledge the Licesne of Oracle from your side.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise