This should have been posted to the users list, not the dev list.

As adding artifact manually to an internal repo manager is a maintenance
nightmare, I'd like to stress that Oracle does provide a Maven repository
which can be proxied instead (with a repo manager). More info here:
https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/core/MAVEN/config_maven_repo.htm#MAVEN9010

Still, you do need to accept the Oracle licens but you will do that by
creating an account for the Maven repo.

/Anders