Hi,

first thanks...

I have several question regarding your blog post ...

Apart from beeing not accurate in some part I miss one very important thing:

What is the real problem when doing a release via release plugin etc.
which works well (I haven't said that it could be improved)...

I want to know what the pain points are ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise