This is most likely a bot "warming up" by contributing to some well-known
(high-reputation) repository. Merging those will allow them to build a
reputation for things like "sell stars for github repos".

- https://the-guild.dev/blog/judging-open-source-by-github-stars
- https://dagster.io/blog/fake-stars

Straight up "don't merge", ask the person to not send in PRs like this
(there are sometimes newbies but most likely it is a bot), if they keep
doing it, report them to GH, they actually take a dim view on this.

This is the equivalent of "me too spam" in the end times of the usenet.

-h