Le 2023-10-23 à 11 h 48, Romain Manni-Bucau a écrit :
(…snip…) but still, I don't think we need that for the mentionned issue.

For agents, alternatives have indeed been proposed in this thread. But some form of usage specification (either as <usages> element or <dependencySet> composition) will be needed anyway at least for JPMS, and could opportunistically be used for doclet and processor path as well, thus providing a more centralized way to specify all sorts of path. If such mechanism is implemented anyway, then agent could opportunistically uses it as well. Even if not sufficient, this common part can be completed by agent-specific and JPMS-specific options.

    Martin