+1
we probably should open the documentation to all apache committers ;)

On 10/14/06, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Wendy Smoak, from the Struts project, has kindly offered to help with
our documentation. She wants to make the links to the Wiki more
prominent and generally help with usability. I would like to give her
access to our main Wiki and the site module so she can help without
restriction. I don't think there is any downside in letting Apache
committers who are using Maven to have access to our documentation.

+1

Jason.

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.