Cocoon is using a CMS to manage the documentation. This allows us to give access to update the documentation without requiring svn commit access. It is also a better environment to create documentation. If you want to do that I'd be happy to bring it up on the Cocoon list.

Ralph

Jason van Zyl wrote:
Hi,

Wendy Smoak, from the Struts project, has kindly offered to help with our documentation. She wants to make the links to the Wiki more prominent and generally help with usability. I would like to give her access to our main Wiki and the site module so she can help without restriction. I don't think there is any downside in letting Apache committers who are using Maven to have access to our documentation.

+1

Jason.