+1

Emmanuel

Jason van Zyl a écrit :
Hi,

After working with it a little this week I would like to propose to make MNG-1577 behavior introduced the default. Builds are completely and totally unpredictable without this behavior. The behavior in 2.0.5 is fundamentally broken. To are totally prey to any dependency introduced by a dependency which makes no sense and completely counter intuitive. I stabilized a massive build this week simply by using the behavior present in the 2.0.x branch. I don't think we're doing anyone any favors leaving the old behavior in. After watching a disaster be recovered by using this new behavior I feel that the patch should go in as is and become the default behavior. This puts the user in control which is the way it should be.

I propose we make this the default behavior. Can anyone think of a case where this degree of control would break an existing build?

This patch saved my bacon this week, I think this behavior makes a world of difference to users.

Jason.