Hello,
I tried to post this question on the user list but without any answer:

I am writting a M2 plugin in which I need to access to The Manifest Information.

Based on the Maven Project (MavenProject project) I was expected to get a method like project.getManifestConfiguration() but it doesn't exist.

I have also tried to play with the MavenArchiver component but without succes.

Can someone help me on how to get the Manifest configuration of a M2 project ?

Thank you for your help
Yann.