Hi Jason,

Is there a way we could get back the original Repository Security Improvements page I made (to keep the change history), and set that as the proposal? I had already taken into account the 3 articles from Nat, John and Julian when I wrote mine, and they're best left as a document like this as a child of the proposal for providing background info.

I can't seem to find any record of the deleted page myself.

- Brett