It isn't clear from the issue whether this is in the SCM provider (which is
independent of Maven releases), or in Maven (in which case this is filed in the
wrong place). What is the difference in behaviour between Maven 2.2.1 and Maven
3.0? Is there a relevant MNG issue for that?

On 08/01/2011, at 1:06 AM, Fredrik Jonson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I understand if this is strictly not a concern or blocker for a release of
> maven itself, but SCM-581 is still blocking a upgrade from 2.2.1 to 3.x
> including 3.0.2-RC1 for anyone using mercurial (hg) as SCM and absolute paths
> on a remote server with the maven release plugin.
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-581
>
> Any chance to get a fix for that included in 3.0.2?
>
> --
> Fredrik Jonson

Brett Porter
br...@apache.org