On Sunday, June 19, 2011 7:13:11 PM Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> On 2011-06-19 18:46, Kristian Rosenvold wrote:
> > Is there any smart way to tag a bug as processed in a triaging process
> > so we can focus on the remaining bugs?
> >
> > I've always wondered if there's any option to tag an issue or create
> > shared custom lists...?
>
> We should be able to use "Labels" for this:
> http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Labelling+an+Issue
>
> I haven't used them myself yet, but they seem to fit the bill.

For CXF, we have a special "NeedMoreInfo" version that we use for this.   We
set the "FixFor" version to that when we've added a comment that requires more
information from the user.   We can easily get a list of all the issues that
require more information, when we asked for it, etc.....

Probably an abuse of the version field though.   :-)

Dan

> > Den 19. juni 2011 kl. 18:42 skrev John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>:
> >> +1
> >>
> >> Great idea!