Any ideas of how to get to initialised loggers (from the plexus container)
in this method?
My only option so far, is a new DefaultLog().

I'd perfer to use the normal ConsoleLogger etc as set up by the container,
and available to any descendants of the AbstractCommand...

It's just a nice to have.

Also, anyone object to me adding a removeRepo method to ScmTckTestCase.java?

IE:

    /**
     * This method is available to those SCM clients that need to perform
     * a cleanup at the end of the tests. It is needed when server side
     * operations are performed, or the check out dirs are outside
     * of the normal target directory.
     */
    public void removeRepo()
        throws Exception
    {
    }

    /**
     * Provided to allow removeRepo() to be called.
     * @see junit.framework.TestCase#tearDown()
     */
    @Override
    protected void tearDown()
        throws Exception
    {
        super.tearDown();
        removeRepo();
    }

I'm thinking that the jazz provider (when scm provides a delete workspace
command...) and possibly the other server based SCM's may want this,
ClearCase, etc might benefit.

It's just a nice to have. And in ScmTckTestCase is the right place for it,
as that is where initRepo() lives and is called by setUp().

-Chris