True. But that is for another day, as those changes need to be looked at in
the light of all of the CMS systems supported, including those in the
non-apache codebase.

Yes, I do see the need for a higher level of abstraction needed, as the
original API's were very much built around CVS, later SVN and now GIT.

I've got the Jazz provider working fine with the Release Plugin, which is
all I think that it's ever likely to be used by, but it fails some of the
Tck tests.

1. It fails the changelog test because there is always an initial baseline
of any component created. Then when I add files into it, and then check
them in, I need a second changeset. I cann't avoid this. But, the test is
looking for one revision, not two. Nor can I do them by date ranges -
unless I do them manully (even then I'm not sure).

2. I've opend a whole lot of defects for the Jazz SCM CLI (that I'm
wrappering). Time will tell to see what ones get resolved. That too would
fix up some of the Tck test failures.

And there are a few more too.

>From what I've seen, a higher level of abstraction would help, but it would
break pretty much everything... :-(