The documentation is out of date and lxc has been deprecated; cgroups are used
directly instead. We'll be updating the documentation shortly to reflect this.

Installing lxc possibly mounted cgroups and led to the slew of busy errors.
Could you please post the output of `mount` and, if you have libcgroup
installed, `lscgroup`, ideally before and after lxc is installed? And also
`uname -a`.

The failed BalloonFramework test may be related to a bug that we're
investigating. Are you running this inside a VM by any chance?

Ian