​Hi Steve, ​

How long has it been running without problems? I have read on mailing list
some people complaining that brokers sometimes disappear etc. Have you come
across any such problems? Any other issues that you had to take care of?

I tried to use the version you specified and also took the latest release
of kafka without luck although I am happy to have found someone for whom
it's working.

--
~Vinit