On 4/13/06, Adam Winer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Scratch item #1 - just got the e-mail, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
now exists. ;)  Who can grant me karma for
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/ ?

Scratch #2 - you now have karma. Now all you need is free time. ;-)

John Fallows also now has karma. FYI, we still don't have ICLAs from Jonas Jacobi or Omar Tazi.

--
Martin Cooper

-- Adam