Well I'm currently working on implementing
https://javaserverfaces-spec-public.dev.java.net/nonav/snapshots/jsf-spec-2.0-20090304/javadocs/index.html

Since that was posted on a public accessible URL and that it was posted on
jsr-314-o...@jcp.org then I assume it would be correct for me to push those
changes in the branch even if it was not posted on
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=314 yet... God, I hate legal meddling... Can
anyone confirm if that would be alright? Otherwise I'll just ping the EG on
the private list to shed some light on that.

Regards,

~ Simon