Leo, SpringDM does much more work usually to tweak something for their needs!
They can just use the myfaces-bundle.jar as each and every other OSGi user does
too.

What I meant was more: we shall _not_ do something ugly just to make OSGi happy
^^

So using the maven-shade-plugin is perfectly fine and will be a big benefit for
cleaning up the shared project!

LieGrue,
strub